- Government licensed child care in private homes throughout Milton and Georgetown.
* for infants and children ages six weeks and older
* some before and after-school programs
* full and part-time care
Wee Watch Providers are trained, screened and the homes are visited monthly, unscheduled by an ECE Home Visitor. Wee Watch offers the major equipment into the home and educational materials for wee ones 12 months and up. Income tax receipts are provided.
The Halton Child Care Directory and Information Line (CCDIL) provides parents with free, personalized assistance in choosing child care.
Visit www.thrc.ca or call us at 905-875-0235 if you wish to speak to our qualified consultants about how to choose quality child care that meets the needs of your family and receive a customized list of child care options in Halton.
- Children 6 weeks-12 years old
Age Requirements: Ages: 0.6 year(s) - 12 year(s);
- Application Process
- Application may be requested by phone or found on web site
- Web Site
- Visit Website
- Mailing Address
- c/o Wee Watch Milton; 1551 Doran Cres
Milton, ON, L9T 7K6
- Sonya Jaura, Agency Supervisor
- Service - rates provided upon request ; Fee assistance available ; assistance is provided by Halton Region Child Care Subsidy.
- Not Accessible
- Social Media
- Agency Information
- View Agency Profile
- Halton Information Providers, The Halton Resource Connection
- Hours of Operation
- Office Mon-Fri 9 am-4 pm
- Service Area(s)
- Halton Hills