- Community organization that advocates for and improves conditions for individuals and families who are experiencing homelessness or are at risk of homelessness.
Services include Emergency Shelter, Breakfast Program, Mobile Outreach - Van and Walking Outreach, Case Management, Administrative support (assistance with form filling, obtaining ID, etc), Phone and Mail Services (can use phone number and address of Busby Centre as a contact point for people with no permanent address or phone), Harm Reduction Program and other supports and referral services.
- Programs / Services
- Busby D.E.T.O.U.R Outreach - Busby Centre South Georgian Bay
- Detour Outreach Program - Barrie - 88 Mulcaster St
- Drop In Services - Barrie - 88 Mulcaster St
- Emergency Group Lodging - South Georgian Bay
- Emergency Group Lodging - Rose St - Barrie - Rose St
- Emergency Respite Shelter - Barrie - 88 Mulcaster St
- Voluntary Trustee Program - Barrie - 88 Mulcaster St
- Warming Centre - Collingwood
- Legal Status
- (50) Non Profit
- Mailing Address
- PO Box 1055
Barrie, ON, L4M 5E1