- Operates out of Drayton Reformed Church with the help and support of local churches, schools, businesses and community members.
Donations of food or money can be made at the Drayton Foodmarket and the Drayton Reformed Church.
- People facing financial hardship. Must meet eligibility requirements.
- Application Process
- Call for information and assistance.
- Mailing Address
- Box 102
Drayton, ON, N0G 1P0
- Documents Required
- No documents required.
- Fully Accessible
- Legal Status
- (50) Non Profit ; (51) Registered Charity
- Social Media
- Agency Information
- View Agency Profile
- PIN - The People and Information Network
- Last Updated On
- May 9, 2022
- 74 Wellington St S
Mapleton, ON, N0G 1P0
Opposite Drayton Heights Public School.
Cross street: Wellington St N and Main St W.
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Call to confirm pick up schedule.
- Service Area(s)