The Royal

Royal Ottawa Mental Health Centre

Psychiatric assessment, treatment and rehabilitation centre for adults and youth with serious and complex mental illnesses
  • priority is to provide highly specialized assessment, intensive and longer-term treatment, rehabilitation, crisis, outreach and consultative services
  • these are offered on an inpatient, day-patient, outpatient and community basis
Services are provided through the following programs:
  • substance use and concurrent disorders
  • forensic program
  • family court clinic
  • outpatient referrals
  • geriatric psychiatry program
  • youth program
  • mood disorders program
  • anxiety disorders program
  • schizophrenia program
  • sleep lab
  • Ottawa Operational Stress Injury Clinic
  • patient representative
    tertiary specialized mental health assessment, treatment and rehabilitation for adults and adolescents in an inpatient, outpatient and community-based setting
Adults and youth 16 years and older with serious and complex mental illness

Application Process
  • Call or visit website, use extensions provided in the description
  • to speak with a Patient Representative, call the main number
613-722-6521 - Mon-Sun 24 hours
Web Site
Visit Website
Mailing Address
132 2nd St E
Suite 104
Cornwall, ON, K6H 1Y4
English, French
Raj Bhatla, Psychiatrist in Chief
Phone: 613-722-6521 ext 6306
Service - covered by the Ontario Health Card
Documents Required
No documents required
Fully Accessible
Social Media
Agency Information
View Agency Profile
Community Navigation of Eastern Ontario / Navigation communautaire de l’Est ontarien
Last Updated On
July 28, 2022
132 2nd St E, Suite 104
Cornwall, ON, K6H 1Y4
Cross street: 2nd St E and Sydney St
Open in Google Maps
Hours of Operation
Open 24/7
Mon-Sun 24 hours
Service Area(s)
  • Frontenac County
  • Hastings County
  • Lanark County
  • Leeds and Grenville United Counties
  • Lennox and Addington County
  • Ottawa
  • Prescott and Russell United Counties
  • Prince Edward County
  • Renfrew County
  • Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry United Counties