- Daily programming is based on the principles of Montessori Methods for Dementia to provide a safe, error free environment where the focus is on the individual abilities and not the disabilities. The program provides social, therapeutic and recreational activities with a hot lunch, snacks and refreshments. Other services available include: blood pressure screening, clipping/filing of fingernails, and foot care. Flu Clinics are scheduled in the fall on site for clients and family. The program benefits the caregivers with daytime respite and caregiver support ongoing as needed.
Activities are planned to improve cognitive function, mobility/strength and delay or prevent admission to a nursing home. Assistance is provided with activities of daily living including toileting, incontinent care, and medication reminders.
- Adults with Alzheimer Disease, dementia, or cognitive impairment.
- Application Process
- Local Health Integration Network, Home and Community Care Program referral, self referral or from another community agency
- Web Site
- Visit Website
- Ashley Zelina, Program Coordinator/ Registered Practical Nurse
Phone: 519-332-8621; 226-349-3364
- Program - $15/day ; Fee assistance available.
- Documents Required
- No documents required
- Fully Accessible
- Social Media
- Agency Information
- View Agency Profile
- INCommunities, 211 Central South
- Last Updated On
- April 26, 2022
- 845 Trillium Park, Unit 105
Sarnia, ON, N7T 7C2
Cross street: Exmouth St and Trillium Park; Trillium Park
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Office Mon-Fri 8 am-4 pm * Program Mon-Fri 9 am-3 pm
- Service Area(s)
- Lambton County