- Provides Christmas hampers to individuals and families as well as gifts for children and youth in the Dundalk area
Hamper pick up details will be given at time of registration.
Financial donations appreciated. Cheques can be made payable to Dundalk Food Bank and mailed to Dundalk Food Bank c/o 712315 Southgate Sideroad 71, RR#1, Dundalk, Ontario NOC 1B0.
- Anyone in the area who is not currently receiving assistance from another food bank.
- Application Process
- Call Mary or Charles in November to register or for more information.
- Mary Redmond,
- Charles Fernandes
- Documents Required
- Details will be provided if required.
- Fully Accessible - Library and parking lot is accessible
- Agency Information
- View Agency Profile
- Community Connection, 211 Central East Region Contact Centre
- Last Updated On
- November 29, 2022
- Ruth Hargrave Memorial Library; 80 Proton St N
Southgate, ON, N0C 1B0
Cross street: Proton St and Owen Sound St; Public Library - door at North parking lot
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Vary, call for details
- Service Area(s)