The County of Dufferin Ontario Renovates program is designed to provide moderate income households, with an interest free loan to assist with necessary home repairs.
Funding is subject to availability
• Applicants must be at least eighteen (18) years old.
• Own the home as their sole and principal residence in Dufferin County.
• All repairs including accessibility must be done in relation to habitable space.
• Property taxes and mortgage payments must be up-to-date.
• Insurance coverage must be in place for the full value of the home.
• Applicants may qualify and receive assistance for Ontario Renovates once
Further eligibility criteria listed on application