City of Kawartha Lakes Family Health Team
Home Site Map Search Results Agency Service
- Clinics, provided by the local Family Health Organization physicians, are open to everyone in need of after-hours, urgent care.
- Appointments cannot be booked in advance. Services are provided on a first come, first serve basis.
- Due to high demand for the walk-in services, the clinic doctors are only able to address one immediate problem per patient, per visit.
- The medical staff at the clinic during the day do not work for the After Hours Clinic. They cannot schedule patients for the After Hours Clinic as it is a separate operation.
- This clinic is strictly for after hours care. Clinic doctors do not provide on-going full-service medical care. Pap smears, physicals, breast examinations, vaccinations, psychotherapy, or counseling are better delivered by your regular family health care provider.
- Patients are asked to arrange an appointment with their family doctor whenever possible. Patients who have needs that are non-urgent, such as medication refills, are also asked to contact their own family physician directly.
- Patients with emergency health concerns should call 911 or report to the nearest hospital's emergency department.
- Health Care Connect is a Government of Ontario program that identifies and places unattached patients with family doctors and nurse practitioners. Patients must be registered with Health Care Connect to be taken on by a doctor who is a member of the City of Kawartha Lakes Family Health Team. To register please call 1-800-445-1822.
- No restrictions
- Application Process
- Walk-in service, register upon arrival
- 705-880-1213 - Information message only - no answer
- Web Site
- Visit Website
- Mailing Address
- 55 Angeline St N
Lindsay, ON, K9V 5B7
- Executive Director
- Aasif Khakoo
Phone: 705-328-9853 ext 243
- No Fees, except for third-party uninsured requests. Must have valid Ontario health card.
- Documents Required
- Health Card required
- Fully Accessible - Washroom, Entrance, Parking
- Agency Information
- View Agency Profile
- Community Connection, 211 Central East Region Contact Centre
- Last Updated On
- January 23, 2023
- Town & Country Centre, 55 Angeline St N, Unit 2
Lindsay, ON, K9V 5B7
Cross street: Colbourne Street and Angeline Street
- between Giant Tiger and National Grocers
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon6:00 pm to 9:00 pmTue6:00 pm to 9:00 pmWed6:00 pm to 9:00 pmThu6:00 pm to 9:00 pmSat9:00 am to 12:00 pmSun9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Mon-Thu 6 pm-9 pm
Sat, Sun and Holiday 9 am-12 noon
- Service Area(s)
- Kawartha Lakes