- Provides complete health care services to families and their communities.
The team is made up of local family doctors working together with:
- nurse practitioners
- family health nurses
- social workers
- occupational therapist
- respiratory therapist.
- Residents of the City of Kawartha Lakes. Patients must be rostered to Family Health Team Physician. To do so, contact Health Care Connect at 1-800-445-1822
- Application Process
- Appointment required, no walk ins.
- 705-328-9853 ext 243
- Web Site
- Visit Website
- None ; No Fees, except for third-party uninsured requests. Must have health card.
- Documents Required
- Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP) required
- Fully Accessible - Washroom, Entrance, Parking
- Agency Information
- View Agency Profile
- Community Connection, 211 Central East Region Contact Centre
- Last Updated On
- September 16, 2022
- 55 Angeline St N, Suite 2/3
Kawartha Lakes, ON, K9V 5B7
Intersection: Angeline & Colborne;
City of Kawartha Lakes Family Health Team Site Location: Lindsay - 55 Angeline St. N. Suite 2/3
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon8:30 am to 4:30 pmTue8:30 am to 4:30 pmWed8:30 am to 4:30 pmThu8:30 am to 4:30 pmFri8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Service Area(s)
- Kawartha Lakes