Increase public awareness of issues facing deaf, hard of hearing and speech impaired people and assist disadvantaged women and children. Service projects can include an annual New Year's Eve Dance, a fundraiser bazaar in the fall and raffles. Also does international work.
May is Better Hearing Month (sponsored by Quota International). Collect used hearing devices to be refurbished by Canadian International Hearing Services and distributed to third world countries.
- Open to individuals in diverse occupations committed to sharing their time, talent and resources to meet Quota's service goals. Currently looking for new members.
- Application Process
- Call or email for information
- Web Site
- Visit Website
- Mailing Address
- PO Box 582
Barrie, ON, L4M 4V1
- Joan Jackman, Development Officer
- Documents Required
- No documents required.
- Not Applicable - meeting locations vary
- Legal Status
- (50) Non Profit
- Social Media
- Agency Information
- View Agency Profile
- Barrie Public Library, Information Barrie
- Last Updated On
- September 30, 2022
- Call for meeting location
Quota International of Barrie Site Location: Mailing Address
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Meet the second Tue of each month, call for location
Not holding a New Year's dance in 2022
- Service Area(s)