Manages the centralized waiting list for rent-geared-to-income housing for the following housing providers:
* Cataraqui Cooperative Homes Inc.
* Elizabeth Fry Society (Kaye Healey Homes)
* Home Base Non-Profit Housing Inc.
* Kingston & Frontenac Housing Corporation
* Kingston Co-operative Homes Inc.
* Kingston Municipal Non-Profit Housing Corporation (Town Homes Kingston)
* Lois Miller Co-operative Homes Inc.
* Loughborough Housing Corporation
* Marion Community Homes
* North Frontenac Non-Profit Housing Corporation
* Porto Village Non-Profit Homes Inc.
* Royal Canadian Legion Villa Kingston
* St. Andrew Thomas Seniors (Crystal Springs)
* Weller Arms Non-Profit Homes Inc.
* Ability to live independently and over the age of 16 (at least one member of the household)
* Legal residential status in Canada of each member of household (citizen, or permanent resident or refugee status claimant)
* No member of the household owes former tenant arrears as a result of either rent or damage of any social housing property
* No member has been convicted under the Criminal Code for misrepresentation of income in relation to RGI assistance
* Household income must be under the established household income limit by unit size and depending on family composition
* If residential property owner, must agree to sell within 180 days after receiving RGI assistance
Age Requirements: Ages: 16 year(s) and up;
Applications available in person, online, by email or by phone