Dial 2-1-1. Our helpline is answered by real people 24/7 and service is available in 150+ languages.
The Behavioural Support Transitional Unit provides temporary accommodation in a home like setting for up to 17 clients. Assess the emotional, social, enviromental and physical needs of each client and then develop individualized treatment and care plans that prepare clients for their relocation to the most appropriate care setting.
The centre has a dedicated physician for the programme who works with the team to identify appropriate treatment and goals for each individual.
The purpose of the Centre is to provide care for variable short periods of time in the Regional Centre with the goal of returning the client/resident with appropriate supports to their local community or facility setting.
ACCESS AND CARE - COMPLEX CARE CENTRE: The Complex Care Centre can accommodate residents who are living in Niagara for up to 90 days (with a possible extension of an additional 90 days).
- Companions (family member or friend) cannot stay at Rotary House at this time
- Caregivers are permitted if needed
- Contact for more information
Located adjacent to the cancer centre, providing accommodation for out of town cancer outpatients of the Simcoe Muskoka Regional Cancer Centre
If visiting the hospital:
Provides temporary housing for families of patients in Hamilton area hospitals. A kitchen is available as well as common areas, laundry, and patio. Includes telephones in the bedrooms and internet access. Free parking is available for families staying in the house.
- temporary accommodation for families whose children are receiving medical treatment
- Geaganano Residence located at 176 Johnson St, Kingston: Provides accommodation for eligible Cree patients and their families.