We appreciate your time and efforts in keeping the database current. The information you submit will be reviewed by our data partner for your community.
Note that any submissions made from this page are ‘suggested’ changes. These suggestions are sent to our data partners where they are reviewed and processed. You will be notified once your suggestions have been processed by the your Ontario 211 data partner. If you have any questions, email Ontario 211 at email@example.com and your request will be forwarded to the right person.
To update your current listing on our website:
- Visit our home page at www.211ontario.ca
- Enter your organization in the search box (next to the magnifying glass icon)
- Enter the location where your program is located in the search box (underneath the magnifying glass icon).
- That should retrieve your listing page of your programs and services on our website. Click on correct listing as you may have several programs listed. If there are many programs at your location, the listing may be on the second page of the search results.
- Scroll to the bottom of your listing text, there are two boxes on left, click the one that says “Edit Listing.”
- This will take you to a form to make changes to your listing. All changes will be reviewed by our data partners before updating.